14 January 2012

Comedy Night

This past Thursday evening, our friends convinced us to stay out late and attend a free night of comedy at the club ballroom on base (we're fuddy duddies that like to go to bed early on work nights, so this was definitely out of the norm for us!).

The show featured DL Hughley!!! It was definitely for adults only and the place was PACKED with wild and crazy half drunk Marines! Thankfully I didn't catch any of my clients doing something they weren't supposed to, LOL. Throughout the show, we laughed so very hard and flinched a few times too.... non-PC comments get to me, haha.

Anyhoo, the highlight of the show was when DL stepped down into the audience and interviewed random people. He made fun of their MOS (job) with the military, how they were dressed, how they were acting, talking, etc. It was HILARIOUS. And he stopped at our row... yikes! (Thank you Neda for taking the pics!) :)

DL: So young man, what do you do here?       Joel: I'm a house husband!    

DL: Oh my, my, my... do you cook and s@#* then?       Joel: Yup!!       Kirk: rolling eyes

DL: So you make the money, what do you do?      Kirk: I'm a ... substance abuse counselor...? (DL had already spoken about how he loves weed, LOL) Um, we should probably talk.

DL:  Well you know, I should probably go to AA because I love alcohol... but I'm not anonymous.      Audience: Bwa ha ha ha ha!!! :-p
 Good times for sure!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Very funny - That was risky business sitting in the front row! :)

    Glad to see you guys are having a good time!

    -John

    ReplyDelete